dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I know how you feel - or how you're going to feel - cus I've been there.Wtf, why is this all happening to me, and me alone? Did I do something in my previous life to deserve this? Why is this all falling into my lap one after th other, what's wrong with me. Haven't I alr done my best? You certainly have, and you have to trust yourself in that regard, cus nth else rly matters. This is what I call make-believe-self-belief, and it's going to get you through some of the darkest storms, ever (: At this point in time, you need to know you've done ur best, and that there are many many more chances for you to prove urself and show the world the (potent) stuff you're made of. No one messes with you. You know how good you are, and I know how awesome and brilliant you are so screw the people who thought you didn't have it in you. You'll make it one day, don't give up (: In the meantime, while matters of th heart also perturbate your consciousness, may you find comfort in the fact that it ever happened (: Aj Rafael said this when asked to comment on one of his songs - Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all. And maybe somehow, one day, things will turn out okay (: Slowly accept and move on. In the meantime, pls now we are all here for you. Your friends and I. (: We're gonna stay here and support/tide you through this thing and you're gonna come out of it strong and even more determined than before, I have complete faith in you (: Love (: |